22/02/2011

Camberwell Residents Home | OS MAP

Today was spent transferring the names across to the roads on the wall.
Just need to make the roads/houses neater and I will be happy.
It's time to start working on the other elements of the room. I'd like to use screen printing on the walls as they are flat and will be cheaper than vinyl and will also look professional.
I think i've decided on the typefaces to use around the house. Caslon- classic and beautiful.
I also had a tutorial today about barcelona book fair- so work should be appearing for that soon.
And about my unit 10 hand in. Which was rather positive so now need to work on everything. Tomorrow I'll be meeting with Alex Reuben to talk over my Rhythm of Typing project. Which am looking forward to feedback on and getting back into that project.